JOBSWork at Antica Barberia
With our relaxed atmosphere and exclusive high-quality products, Antica Barberia Italiana in Central is seeking a talented, hands on and experienced hair stylist/colorist and barber to become part of our fantastic team.
You should be:
Confident, creative and down to earth person;
Customer focused and exceptional at building a fantastic relationship with client;
Experienced in cutting, coloring, washing and styling hair;
Great team player;
Good communicator with good command of English;
We offer high commission, flexible hours and a fantastic work environment.
Please email your resume using the link to the right/below
Antica Barberia Italiana a trendy Italian Hairdresser and Barbershop in Hong Kong – Central is looking for a salon manager/Trainer for his shop in with the following requirements:
– Skilled in computer software including spreadsheets, word processing and other products used in managing accounts.
– Able to check and prepare the documents for the accountant, billing and bookkeeping duties.
– Able to identify, follow and develop the best advertising channels to increase customers.
– Skilled in determining work shifts, exact remuneration based on employee contracts.
– Skilled in making the orders of the products also with Italian and other international companies and prepare and check all the necessary documentation.
– Prepare stock lists and manage product stocks.
– A high level of communication skills. Written and verbal English communication is a must, Cantonese is a plus
– Able to adequately staffing the salon by recruiting and onboarding new qualified stylists.
– Able to identify and develop a training program based on staff needs.
– Passionate about the hair and beauty industry.
– Experience with cutting, coloring, and styling hair.
The candidate must have relevant work experience as a salon manager that involves all the required requisites.
We offer a friendly work environment and competitive remuneration
Job Type: Full-time
Come on In!
10am - 7pm
9.30am - 6pm
SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
+(852) 5547 4615
2F Winning House, 26 Hollywood Road, Central, HK